Wednesday 11 September 2013

Welcome to my blog

Before you begin the journey I have prepared for you, I want to tell you a bit about myself and my greatest love ever, dancing.Since I can remember, all that has ever been in my head is the intense desire to dance. Already as a little boy, I couldn't sit still. At weddings I would lose control on the dance floor until I had to be dragged away as it had ended...On birthdays and school gatherings as soon as I arrived, I got hooked to the DJ like infusion and would drive the poor guy crazy- "Do you know this song? Please play it!" I wouldn't relax until I danced to all my favorite songs. Slowly, my father realized that it wasn't just my desire to dance, or my love for music, it was my way of releasing energy, or in her words, a way to relax from my "hyper-activity". He decided that he must find a way to deal with this "thorn in his side". So this is how I found myself at five years of age, in a big studio, with many more hyper-active boys just like me.
I would like to thank some people who have been of great influence to me and to my development as a dancer and teacher. To my father, who let me enter this wonderful world, and supported me always. Thanks to all my friends who gave a shoulder on which to lean, and helped in the creation of this site.
A warm thanks to my lovely wife 'Peyali Chatterjee Ghosh', who pushed the idea for this website forward and made sure that every word on paper be printed all the way to you.
I love you allI hope I will succeed in interesting you and having you enjoy this website. Come see, hear, and feel the Dance experience.But I warn you- Absolute Danger of Addiction
Till we meet again, 



No comments:

Post a Comment